SPOTS ARE LIMITED - APPLY NOW FOR ENROLLMENT FOR FALL 2019!
Applications are now being accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. To complete our Application for Admissions online, please start here. If you prefer using a paper application, you may do so by printing, completing and submitting the Paper Application.
If you would like more information about Horizon Prep, or to schedule a tour of our campus, please click here.
- Schedule a Private Tour or attend an Open House
- Submit Application for Admissions online and $150 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Submit Teacher Recommendation Forms to your child’s current teacher
- Submit Transcript Request and Administrator Recommendation to your Child’s School
- Submit Pastoral Reference to your pastor (optional)
- Entrance Assessment (K-12) and $150 Assessment Fee (nonrefundable)
- Submit Student Questionnaire (Rhetoric School 9th-12th Grades Only)
- Family Interview (1st grade and up)
- Schedule a Horizon Prep Student Visit Day, optional (1st grade and up)
All admissions documents can be found here, including a printable version of the Application Checklist.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
Horizon Prep admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.