ESLRS ARE EXPECTED SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING RESULTS
Led by the Lord
Students will grow in the knowledge of Jesus Christ and the Bible, which leads to a life that honors God.
- Understand their value and identity in Jesus Christ as expressed through a Christian worldview
- Acquire the tools such as Bible study, fellowship, prayer and worship that facilitate the development of a lifelong spiritual maturity and growth
- Be able to assess Biblical truths and apply them to their daily lives
Inspired to Serve Others
Students will be equipped to be positive contributors to their diverse spheres of influence.
- Demonstrate Christ-like, servant leadership through community service, outreach projects, missions trips and fundraisers
- Be able to develop and grow relationships with their peers, civic leaders, religious leaders and family
- Model Godly manners through good sportsmanship, respect of authority and use of kind words
- Practice the Biblical principals of relating to others regardless of cultural, religious or socio-economic backgrounds
Opened to the Humanities
Students will be exposed to a variety of artistic, classical and cultural fields informed by a Christian worldview.
- Practice the techniques of the applied arts and of master artists
- Grow an appreciation and knowledge for music, drama, art, and their history
- Integrate classical studies such as Omnibus, Logic, Rhetoric and Latin into learning
Nurtured toward Academic Achievement
Students will demonstrate academic achievement and subject matter competency.
- Comprehend, conceptualize, analyze, synthesize and apply information
- Integrate knowledge from a breadth of fields such as Bible, Latin, foreign language, technology and core academic subjects
- Demonstrate proficiency and clarity in their reading, writing and speaking skills
Strengthened in Stature
Students will know and apply the principal that their bodies are temples of God.
- Understand the Biblical teachings of a life lived unto the Lord
- Participate in and understand the benefits of activities which promote health and fitness
- Commit themselves to a life of purity
- Understand the outcomes and consequences of healthy lifestyle choices and choices to the contrary