Time to Grow
Continuing the tradition of investing in the future at Horizon Prep, the Time To Grow campaign will fund the construction and development of two critical campus projects:
- The first is our final classroom building at the front of the campus along El Apajo Road. In addition to four new classrooms, this building will also further enhance campus security, house administrative offices and an updated nurse’s station.
- Second, we will complete our 8+ acre athletic fields with durable, professional grade sod. This complex will contain regulation football, soccer and baseball fields, as well as track and field practice areas.
These projects represent an immediate need, and both are part of our approved campus master plan. We only need funding in order to proceed.
History of Capital Investment at Horizon Prep
Over the past decade, Horizon Prep has successfully implemented a series of capital campaigns and funded numerous strategic institutional initiatives and building projects. Without question, philanthropy has played a large part in shaping our campus into the state-of-the-art facility it is today. We are fortunate enough to benefit from the incredible yearly support of donors provided through our Annual Impact Fund and other forms of giving. However, it’s the unparalleled generosity of capital donors over time that has helped enhance our school since its inception.
Capital Donors have made the following projects possible:
- Initial land purchase ($12.5 million; 2003)
- Classroom Buildings 700 & 800; and Lion's Den Gym (Miracle campaign, 2010-2012)
- Classroom Buildings 500 & 600 (Time to Believe campaign 2014-2015)
- Permanent Security Gates
- Initial Development of Athletic Facilities
As we continue to grow and make plans to complete construction on our 30-acre campus, your support and contributions are more important than ever. Your generosity will allow generations of future Lions to experience the life-changing benefits of a Horizon Prep education.